Mosaic Group was formed in 2006 as a full-service healthcare communications agency that specializes in helping brands achieve market access and reimbursement objectives.
- We have broad experience - extensive expertise across biopharma, payer marketing, health systems, pharmacy management, P&T committee membership, and analytics
- We know market access - our client brands span general and specialty medications, including oncology agents, biologics, and biosimilars
- We drive results for brands - combining forward-thinking access strategy with high-impact creative assets
- We know how to collaborate - with our clients and other brand partners to amplify your managed care marketing efforts
Strategy & Communications Planning
We are critical thinkers who utilize our relevant backgrounds to help develop and direct market access strategies and craft communication plans.
Message & Value Proposition Development
Message and value proposition development are at the core of what we do. Through the use of a robust strategic framework, we develop and evolve product value propositions to help ensure optimal patient access for maximal product uptake.
Branding & Creative Strategy
As content and visual creators, we integrate our extensive healthcare knowledge and market access experience to think boldly and create relevant creative strategies that engage payer audiences.
Our team combines market access expertise and creative thinking to craft unique communications that span a variety of access offerings.
Value Proposition Communications
Research & Analytics
Unique Strategic Resources
Proprietary Customer Panel for Market Insights
- Provide strategic perspectives on brand and market event issues, value propositions and messaging, and tactical plans
- Composed of managed care P&T decision makers and other key influencers across all traditional and emerging segments:
- Medical and pharmacy directors
- CoEs/IDNs/hospital department chairs
- HEOR and quality directors
- Clinical/MTM pharmacists
- Policymakers/guideline committees
- Transition of care coordinators
On-Demand Steering Committees
Segment and subject matter experts provide clarity and strategic guidance on brand/market opportunities and event challenges:
- Trends in biosimilars
- Employer benefit trends
- Medical/pharmacy benefit integration
- Complex reimbursement pathways
Are you looking to take your career in market access communications to the next level? To be part of a growing team committed to helping patients access their medications throughout the US and global healthcare systems? Then consider joining our dynamic and collaborative team. Our team is always looking for motivated and talented individuals with a passion for healthcare and helping people live longer and healthier lives.